About Ros Herbert
I developed my passion for real estate more than 15 years ago.
Over this time my husband & I bought, renovated and sold several properties along the coastal strip in Adelaide and inner city Melbourne and consulted to several clients on renovation ideas.
In early 2018, I obtained a real estate agent licence. I spent 5 months working for a real estate franchise in Henley Beach then, in October 2018, I established Fasari Property – an independent, boutique agency.
For many years prior to this, I was a senior corporate marketing manager, overseeing large marketing and sales teams, with major contract negotiation and delivering excellence in customer service as requisites.
As an experienced and skilled marketing professional with a comprehensive knowledge of the property market I like to believe I am –
- a warm, genuine individual who is uniquely experienced as a vendor and a buyer several times over
- a highly ethical, marketing and sales professional, dedicated to client service
- genuinely passionate about and very knowledgeable about property
- an experienced, expert negotiator
- a home renovator/designer/project manager
- an innovative thinker with a great eye for detail
My husband and I are Henley Beach residents and great advocates of beach-side living.